Thursday, July 14, 2005

attitude changes.

Today arh... Somehow I know it'll end up dis way. dis FREN of mine. always sayin logic n stuffs, i noe u're wise... ya really. e way ur over-confidence puts me off. e way u try 2 act like u're really smart makes me thinks wat's wrong wid u? N den wen i tell u its pure attitude problem that had put pple off repeated, you're creating reasons to cover up. Thereafter u claimed it's cos of them influencing me to dislike you, well think bout it? How many a times had your attitude put me off to that great extent? There were countless times ; n den i realised. how did i put up n forgiv, perhaps not really 4getting so many times? n now u're gettin at it again. you don understand y ppl seems 2 hinder u here n dere, frens startin 2 dislike u n u're askin me why. wen u ask y, there would b an answer, but if e answer wouldnt get 2 ur head den wats e point? u're thinkin ppl r playin pranks on you... disturbing you, hating you.. u never thot why it had happened dis way eh? hab u even asked, "y is it only me?" u noe i feel so pitiful 4 u at times, yet so hateful at times at u too. its e word, attitude. like come on? you can sense it urself right... already been goin on 4 so long, ur disputes wid e ppl im friends with, n den sayin tings 2 make me dislike em, sometimes even repeating? wat the? do not judge ppl. n wonder y i even tend 2 avoid talking in a sense, freely with u? its only to avoide more quarrels. i don wanna b spendin e rest of my yr sitting wid a person who'll quarrel daily wid me? aint dat gonna b so torturous? 2day really made me wondered bout some tings, hmmh... guess so.

Yeah n to really start of with e happenings today, nothing much. had e-math test... was kinda okay in a sense that i CAN past dat is. n theres a-math... yeah wid dat big chunk of paragraph up dere, had dat "talk" wid dat person durin a-math.. guess those in my class or close 2 me shld noe who it is anyway. repeating kelly clarkson's song in my wmp. where is your heart? ROCKS (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home